5-day plant bath Ceremony. To release trauma and abuse held in the Masculine lineage. Healing ritual for sexual abuse/misconduct. Prayerfully regain a noble sense of Purity and Grace. All herbs are organic or wild crafted. Please refrain from ANY sexual activity during the 5 days, especially if you are not in a monogamous relationship.
Made with 100% Organic or Wild crafted ingredients: Juniper, Sunflower Petals, Yarrow root, Lavender, Rosemary, Passion Flower, Dandelion, Lemon Balm, Nettle Root, Sage, Sticky monkey flower, Rue.
Amazonian Plant Essence
Also includes Incense Charcoal & Sage to burn during the bath
Please refrain from ANY sexual activity during the 5 days, especially if you are not in a monogamous relationship.
1) Pick a time of day that you would like to do the Baths. Turn off all electronics including your phone. Stay away from all distractions. Don’t use any reading material except the instructions. Just before bed is good or first thing in the morning. (Dawn is a special time if you can get up for that) Do 5 days in a row.
2) Take 1 cup of the herbs and make a tea Bring ½-1 gallon of water to boil…then turn off the heat and add the herbs. Let steep for at least 30 min. You could also let them steep all day and put them out in the sun or all night in the moon and starlight.
3) After you have brewed your herbs… reheat if needed to have it warm for your bath. Pour a 1/2 cup for you to drink internally when you do the bath.
4) Add your ½-1 gallon of unstrained herbs to a clean bathtub and fill tub with just enough water to cover you.
5) Add 6 drops of the Amazonian Plant essence to the bath. Shake the bottle first and add 4 drops to your ½ cup of tea.
6) Before you enter the bath…now is the time to start your prayers. Asking the waters and plants for healing, cleansing, release, forgiveness, purity, protection, or whatever your intention is. If you pray with tobacco you can use it for your prayers. Please sage your body before entering the bath. We are including some sage for smudging and also Entity Release Incense to place on one of the hot coals during the bath
7) You can drink your ½ cup of tea now while you soak in your healing plant bath for 20-30 min. Please try not to look at the time. While in the bath take some time with the petals and leaves to “cleanse” yourself. Continue to focus on your intention while in the bath and see what comes up for you.
8) Optional: When you get out of the bath you will want to air dry. Do not dry off with a towel… let the plant water dry on you. You can use a small towel to brush off any plant pieces if you need. Do not shower off. *You may want to shower before you start, as the plant bath is not for your normal bathing routine.
9) When you are finished with the bath, gather the herbs and give them back to the Earth with gratitude.
12) Apply Pure Healing balm twice a day just below the waistline and lower back, to cleanse your emotions and clear energetic blocks. Continue to use until the jar is empty. Apply with Intention and prayer.
11) Continure to take the Amazonian Plant Essence 4 drops 4x/day every day until it is gone. You can take the drops right on your tongue or add to some water. Shake the bottle and pray with it each time you take it.
*If you have any questions or would like to share your experience please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org